Tetyana HoholZakład Ekonomii Wsi
Web of Science ResearcherID: AAC-3955-2022
Territorial development, public administration, rural territories.
Academic degree: Doctor of Science in Public Administration, entitled «Mechanisms of state regulation of development of rural territories of Ukraine» (2020)
PhD in economy, entitled «Economic aspects of rural social infrastructure development» (2003)
Title: Associate Professor of the Department of Organization of Production and Business (2006)
2009 – 2012 - PhD student of the Department of Regional Administration, Local Self-Government and City Administration, National Academy of Public Administration under the President of Ukraine
1999 – 2002 - full-time graduate student of the Department of Organization of Production and Business, Higher Educational Institution "Podillia State University", Ukraine
1991 – 1996 - Higher Educational Institution "Podillia State University", Ukraine
Department of Economics. Specialist (qualified as an economist in accounting and finance).
2002-2004 - Assistant of the Department of Organization of Production and Business of the Podolsk State Agrarian Technical University
2004-2009 - Associate Professor of the Department of Organization of Production and Business;
2012 - 2021 Associate Professor of the Department of Management and Administration; later - Management, Public Administration and Governance;
2021 and currently - Professor of the Department of Public Administration and Governance of the National Aviation University (Kyiv)
2021-2022 - Introduction of public administration technologies into the system of continuing education
2018-2020 - Management of innovation and investment development of the region in the conditions of decentralization and regional democracy
2018-2020 - Modernization and increase of efficiency of public administration in the field of employment in Ukraine in the context of European integration
2015-2019 - Formation of strategy and priorities of innovative development of the agricultural sector of the economy in the context of globalization
2012 - Substantiation of theoretical and methodological and practical aspects of innovative approaches to regional management and development
2011 - Scientific and methodological principles of control over the activities of public authorities and local governments in the field of services
2010-2014 - Development of measures to improve the economic efficiency of agricultural production based on the implementation of scientific and technological progress, rational use of production and labor potential, rural development, financial investment and information resources, implementation of effective management, application of advanced achievements in accounting and auditing
2010-2011 - Public administration and local self-government.
MONOGRAFIE I PRACE ZBIOROWE POD REDAKCJĄrozwiń
- Hohol T.V. Development of rural areas as an important area of agricultural policy of the European Union. Agrarian policy of the European Union: challenges and prospects: a monograph. Kyiv: Center for Educational Literature, 2019. 494 p. - Author's p. 205-215.
- Hohol T.V. Substantiation of the model of state regulation of sustainable development of rural areas. Determinants of sustainable economic development: a monograph / ed. V.V. Khrapkina. Kyiv: Interservice, 2019. 264 p. - Author's p. 63-73.
- Hohol T.V. State regulation of rural development of Ukraine: theory, methodology, practice: monograph. Kamyanets-Podilsky: Publisher Zvoleyko DG, 2018. 360 p.
- Socio-infrastructural potential of the region: reference lecture notes / authors-compilers: T.V. Hohol, I.M. Demchak, M.K. Orlatiy, V.P. Udovychenko, Kyiv: NAPA, 2014. 92 p.
- Social infrastructure of the village: status and prospects: monograph / ed. M.K. Orlatiy. Kyiv: Ukragropromproductivnist Research Institute, 2012. 250 p.
- Hohol T.V., Orlatiy M.K. Modern problems of development of social infrastructure of rural territories of Ukraine. Sustainable development and security of agro-food sphere of Ukraine in the conditions of globalization challenges: monograph / ed. O.I. Pavlov. Odesa: Astro-print, 2012. 760 p. - Author's p. 519-536.
- Encyclopedia of public administration: in 8 volumes / NAPA; scientific editor board: Yu. V. Kovbasyuk (chairman) and others. K .: NAPA, 2011. Volume 5: Territorial administration. 408 p. - Author's p. 350-355.
ARTYKUŁY NAUKOWE W CZASOPISMACHrozwiń
- Anatoliy Tryhuba; Taras Hutsol; Maciej Kuboń; Inna Tryhuba; Serhii Komarnitskyi; Sylwester Tabor; Dariusz Kwaśniewski; Krzysztof Mudryk; Oleksandr Faichuk; Tetyana Hohol; Wioletta Tomaszewska-Górecka. Taxonomy and Stakeholder Risk Management in Integrated Projects of the European Green Deal. Energies. 2022, Volume 15, Issue 6, 2015.
- Melnychuk, L., Hohol, T., & Gorinov, P. Implementation of innovations in the public administration system for the social sphere: reform of the deinstitutionalization process in Ukraine. Public Policy and Accounting. 2021. 2(4), 9-16. https://doi.org/10.26642/ppa-2021-2(4)-9-16. URL: ppa.ztu.edu.ua.
- Hohol T., Nedilska U. The Sustainable Use of Natural Resources in Rural Areas of Ukraine: The Governance Challenge. Grassroots Journal of Natural Resources, 2021, 4 (4), 76-84.
- Ridei N., Hohol T., Liubarets V., Zemlina V., Rodinova N. Territorial innovation clusters: world landmarks / Ukrainian realities. Financial and credit activities: problems of theory and practice. 2021. № 5(40). С. 418-428.
- Hohol T.V. Concepts of quality of life of the population as an assessment of the effectiveness of state policy of rural development. Public administration and local self-government. 2021. № 1 (48). Pp. 50-59.
- Hohol, T. and Melnychuk, L. Developing Mechanisms of State Regulation of Development of Rural Territories in Ukraine. Journal of Policy & Governance, 2021, 01(02), 48-56.
- Hohol T. V. The use of unmanned aerial vehicles for agriculturists: government regulation. Rozwój systemu kształcenia w zakresie nauk rolniczych - odteorii do praktyki: zbiór materiałów Międzynarodowej konferencji naukowo-praktycznej, Łomża, 04.11.2021. Wydawnictwo Wyższej Szkoły Agrobiznesu w Łomży, 2022. - 126s. - 15-21 s.
- Hohol T.V. Resource and functional capacity of communities as a basis for financial decentralization. Public administration studies. 2019. № 2 (13). URL: http://studio.ipk.edu.ua/derzhavno-upravlins-ki-studii-2-13-2019/.
- Hohol T.V. Interpretation of the essence of rural areas in scientific discourse. Economy and state. Series: public administration. 2019. № 4. pp. 26-29.
- Hohol T.V. Conceptual support of state regulation of development of territorial communities in the conditions of decentralization of power. Formation of the mechanism of public management of territorial development as a priority of the state policy of decentralization: a collection of scientific works. Zhytomyr: ZhNAEU, 2019. p. 57-59.
- Hohol T.V. Formation of the socio-economic model of the domestic agricultural sector. Bulletin of the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. Governance. 2018. № 1 (10). Pp. 15-21.
- Hohol T.V. Demographic potential of rural areas in the context of social transformation processes. Scientific notes of the Institute of Legislation of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. 2018. № 5. pp. 115-125.
- Hohol T.V. Public administration of the development areas Ukraine. Regional Formation and Development Studies. 2017. № 1 (21). P. 43-52.
- Hohol T.V. State regulation and model of development of rural areas. Bulletin of the Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Kyrgyz Republic. 2015. No. 20. P. 18-23.
- Hohol T.V. Formation of a promising model as the basis for state regulation of rural areas. Region: state and municipal administration. 2015. №2. URL: http://regiongmu.ru/.
- Hohol T.V. The mechanism of social development of rural areas. Bulletin of State and Municipal Administration. 2014. No. 1. P. 160-166.
- Hohol T.V. Innovative development of rural areas: concepts, problems and solutions. Public administration and public service. 2013. No. 4. P. 138-142.
- Hohol T.V. The level of social development of rural areas of Ukraine and its demographic potential. Actual problems of public administration: coll. Science. Proceedings of the Odessa Regional Institute of Public Administration / editor: M.M. Izha (ed.) and others. Odesa: ORIDU NADU, 2013. Issue. 1 (53). Pp. 199-202.
- Hohol T.V. The main trends in the development and regulation of social infrastructure in rural areas. Efficiency of public administration: coll. science. pr. Lviv Regional Institute of Public Administration of the National Academy of Public Administration under the President of Ukraine / for general. ed. V.S. Zagorsky, A.V. Lipentsev. Lviv: LRIDU NADU, 2012. Issue. 30. pp. 161-170.
INNE PUBLIKACJE NAUKOWErozwiń
- "Modern problems of economic and social development of Ukraine" (Kyiv, 2011),
- "Current issues of European integration and Euro-Atlantic cooperation of Ukraine" (Dnepropetrovsk, 2012),
- "Geostrategic priorities of Ukraine in the political, economic, legal and information spheres" (Kyiv, 2015),
- "Science Days of the Faculty of Philosophy - 2016" (Kyiv, 2016),
- "Agrarian Science and Education of Podillya" (Kamyanets-Podilsky, 2017),
- "Current issues of agricultural economy: theory, practice, strategy" (Kamyanets-Podilsky, 2017),
- "Decentralization of Power in Ukraine: Challenges and Opportunities for Communities of Cities of Regional Importance" (Poltava, 2017),
- "Public Administration and Administration Reform: Theory, Practice, International Experience" (Odesa, 2018),
- "Establishment of a mechanism for public management of rural development as a priority of the state policy of decentralization "(Zhytomyr, 2018),
- "Theory and practice of public administration in the XXI century" (Kyiv, 2018),
- "Establishment of a mechanism for public management of territorial development as a priority of the state policy of decentralization" (Zhytomyr, 2019),
- "Forum of Direct Democracy" (Kyiv, 2019),
- Development of the education system in the field of agricultural sciences - from theory to practice "(Lodz, Poland, 2021).
RAPORTY, EKSPERTYZY I INNE OPRACOWANIArozwiń
The results of the study made it possible to formulate practical recommendations for public authorities and local governments:
- during the elaboration and discussion of the draft Law of Ukraine "On Amendments to the Law of Ukraine" On Voluntary Association of Territorial Communities ";
- during the development of the Law of Ukraine "On Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of Ukraine Concerning the Stimulation of Investment Activity in Ukraine",
- during the development of the Law of Ukraine "On Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of Ukraine Concerning the Conditions of Circulation of Agricultural Lands";
- in the formation of conceptual foundations and implementation of state policy in the field of rural development for the development of a medium-term plan of priority actions of the Government until 2020 in priority areas;
- in the preparation of planning documents, in particular the Government's Priority Action Plan for 2018.
- in the formation of scientific support in order to implement a set of tasks and activities provided by the Program of development of the agro-industrial complex of Khmelnitsky region for 2017-2021;
- during the discussions on the formation of the agenda and during the consideration and discussion of draft decisions related to the process of reforming the territorial organization of power in Ivano-Frankivsk region
- in the development of the project "Concepts of sustainable development of rural areas for the period up to 2020";
- in the process of public discussion of the draft Unified Comprehensive Strategy for the Development of Agriculture and Rural Areas for 2015-2020
- during the preparation of the draft Strategy of Sustainable Economic Development of Kamyanets-Podilsky District for 2010-2019.
- in the preparation of projects: Programs of socio-economic and cultural development of Kamyanets-Podilsky district for 2012, the budget of Kamyanets-Podilsky district for 2012.
NAGRODY, STYPENDIA I WYRÓŻNIENIA
- Winner of the XV regional competition of research works (second prize) in the nomination "Research works on social sciences and humanities" (2020), research topic: "State regulation of rural development of Ukraine: theory, methodology, practice"
- Diploma of the Kamyanets-Podilsky City Council (2019).